Kirsten is quick to respond to any queries and I always feel confident with the advice I have been given.
Kirsten Smith – face2faceHR Cambridge
face2faceHR Cambridge is managed by Kirsten Smith, a skilled HR professional with 12 years’ people management and HR experience.
An associate member of the CIPD, Kirsten has experience across a wide range of sectors, with a varied client base which includes several food businesses, schools and colleges, recruiters, estate agents, cleaners, electrical engineers, business support services and retail outlets.
A people manager in catering and events for many years herself, Kirsten’s approach is to understand your unique business and people, in order to offer solutions that are both practical, and add real value.
Kirsten also offers the following:
- Motivational Maps – a tool which aids you in understanding what motivates you and your team, identifies potential problems and enables you to devise plans to increase motivation levels and enhance team performance.
- Management training – bespoke training in all areas of people management for both first time managers and those requiring a refresher, including recruitment skills, dealing with conflict, disciplinary and grievance, appraisal skills, and getting the best from your team.
- Successful resourcing and assessment centres – helping you to source candidates and devise assessments which give you the best chance of success with your new employee/s.
For further details of any of these services, or for any other people or employment related query, get in touch!
Having Kirsten on board means I just know everything from an HR perspective is covered, and all our requirements as employers are met. Her advice and support are invaluable to our business, and the monthly retainer is a small price to pay for the amount we receive in return. Kirsten is worth her weight in gold!
Kirsten started working with our company in January 2016 and from the start we have had an excellent relationship with her. She always makes time to come back about enquiries and follows up quickly with the documentation we need. I know I only need to pick up the phone and she’ll take complex queries off my hands, outlining our options simply and allowing us to make a decision on the best route to take in any situation. Having letters and documents drafted for us is a huge benefit and her advice and support mean we no longer have to spend time researching the correct way, and still being unsure. I’m confident in all the advice Kirsten gives and would highly recommend the FACEit retainer service, it offers great value for money!
I met Kirsten at a networking group, coincidentally around the same time I was considering taking on my first employee. There were potential hurdles and pitfalls ahead of us, we genuinely couldn’t have done it without her, or if we did it wouldn’t have been as professionally executed. She has prepared contracts, employee handbooks and everything in between.
As our business grows and develops our relationship with Kirsten will do also.
Having Kirsten to turn to for HR advice is such a weight off my mind. Running a small business can be stressful at times, and having no in-house HR expertise but knowing she is only a phone call or email away takes a large amount of the pressure off. All our contracts and policies are completely up to date, a job I had been putting off and putting off, but I don’t have to procrastinate anymore. Kirsten is quick to respond to any queries I have and I always come away feeling confident with the advice I have been given.
Kirsten at face2face HR has provided Jaycloth Cleaning Services with a first class service over the last 6 months and we continue to use her services. Kirsten provides a fabulous service with advice on employment law that we have found current, relevant and has had a positive impact on my company.
face2faceHR have provided us with ongoing and cost-effective support across a range of personnel issues, allowing us to focus on what we do best. A must have for any business looking to make HR less of a headache.
Thank you face2faceHR for an incredible service. Kirsten provided concise and easy to understand assistance with the HR issues we were facing. This was followed up by guidance on necessary documentation. This brilliant service took the stress and confusion out of a very difficult issue. Will recommend whenever possible.
We are so pleased with the work Kirsten has provided us with. From start to finish Kirsten was thorough and very helpful, she listened to exactly what we wanted and made tweaks to suit our company. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her services to anyone.
HR updatesSign up to receive regular HR and employment law updates and receive a free copy of our Guide to Recruitment and Selection, including:
- 6 pages of tried-and-tested interview questions
- guidance on writing job descriptions and person specifications that ensure you get the best person for the job
- how to write a successful advert
- things to avoid when interviewing
- how to avoid discrimination claims when recruiting
- guide to references including what to ask to get the information you need and reading between the lines
- legal requirements including asylum and immigration checks
- how to make sure your new starter stays the course