It continues to be a pleasure to work with face2faceHR.
Brilliant Administrator Required!
Do you thrive on detail and getting things right every time?
Do you love organising and admin?
Then face2faceHR Cambridge needs you!
We are seeking a part time, home based administrator.
This newly created, flexible role is available for an immediate start. The hours are initially 6 per week with the potential for this to be increased.
The role involves supporting the HR Consultant/owner with the following:
· Setting up new clients and contacts on my CRM system (Hubspot)
· Preparing new client paperwork
· Drafting templates, letters and forms
· Some social media management
· Diary management
· Formatting documents
· Project work as required.
· Have excellent an eye for detail – in fact you will thrive on getting the details right!
· Have the ability to adapt to varying tasks and clients
· Be organised and disciplined
· Have superb knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Word and Excel in particular.
Experience in Sales, Marketing or HR would be an advantage.
In return for your skills you will receive:
· A competitive remuneration package
· Some flexibility about when you complete your hours (for reasons of client demands I would request that you work at least every other weekday)
· The ability to complete work from home with minimal travel to meetings with me in the Cambridge or Norfolk area (mileage paid of course)
· The opportunity to learn more about HR if you desire.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to kirsten.smith@face2faceHR.com.
Closing date Thursday 8th March 2018 at 9am.
Please note no agencies or VAs, thank you.